- Dow rises 180 points to a fresh record high despite disappointing U.S. jobs report Stocks rose to record levels on Friday, on pace for another weekly advance, as traders shook off a disappointing U.S. jobs report.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Big Lots, Carvana, Cloudera, DocuSign & more Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading.
- Fintech firm Revolut takes aim at Stripe with payment software for businesses A move into payment processing software would put Revolut up against U.S. firm Stripe, Dutch competitor Adyen and British peer Checkout.com.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in premarket: Ulta, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Marvell & more These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell Friday, Dec. 4.
- Pandemic-induced options trading craze shows no signs of slowing down Trading in equity options hit new highs in November, continuing a trend that began earlier in the year.